Questions for Discussion:
- With whom does “being with” come most easily for you?
- How are being with, being for, working with, and working for distinct and/or connected? Have you experienced one leading to another? What was that like?
- Why is it sometimes easier to help a person without spending time with them?
- When have you experienced relationship with a person you found challenging transformed through spending time with them?
- What are your thoughts about Sam Wells’ observations that Jesus prioritized being with and that being with is one way we imitate the life of heaven?