- Here is Debra Dean Murphy's amazing and challenging article about hurricanes, climate change, and justice here.
- You can tune into my friend Ekene's radio show, The Blerd, WEDNESDAYS at noon, at 91.7 WSUM in Madison or online, here.
- You can get Hauerwas' commentary on Matthew here.
- Pope Benedict XVI says something like what I attribute to him about Peter and forgiveness in this great little book, Called to Communion.
- Here's a copy of the prayer we prayed at the end: A Prayer for UW-Madison at the Start of a New Academic Year.
- If you want us to save a House Blessing care package (they came out GREAT!!) for yourself or (even better) someone else on campus, let me know!
- What else? Oh! We'll be posting a short vlog this afternoon (via FB live) to show you just exactly what the House Blessing care packages look like AND to introduce you to SFH's program intern, Mckenzie, who's going to tell us a little bit about a beautiful new practice that might change your ordinary life. Look for it! We'll see you then, and I hope we get to see some of you this Sunday at 5pm for our annual House Blessing(1) at St. Francis House.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
House Blessing Vlog: Footnotes & Links
Hey friends! Yesterday, we posted this video (below). Links spontaneously came out of our mouths, and we wanted to share them in an accessible way here. So, without further ado...
Posted by Jonathan at 11:44 AM